NM APIC Conference Scholarships
Scholarships to national APIC 2020 conference available
- Scholarship open to current NM APIC members (excludes national only) who have not previously attended a national APIC conference
- Scholarship is for conference registration (early bird rate $685) only and excludes pre-conference activities, travel, and accommodation related expenses
- Submit receipt for reimbursement within 30 days of attending conference (June 10-12)
- Submission close date is March 31, 2020
- Blinded lottery drawing
- Successful applicants notified by email and announced at NM APIC Conference in April
Diversey and Clorox are offering scholarships for to help IP’s attend the 2020 APIC Annual Conference in Phoenix, AZ.
The first scholarship is sponsored by Diversey.
They are offering up to 25 Scholarships that will pay up to $1000 to reimburse expenses to attend the event, including Travel, Hotel Accommodations, Meals and Registration.
Here is the link to this scholarship: http://solutionsdesignedforhealthcare.com/2020-scholarship-application
Information on the Grant from Clorox:
NEW! 2020 Annual Conference Travel Grant
This travel grant program was created in partnership with Clorox Healthcare, an APIC Strategic Partner since 2009, to provide access to five IPs in underserved communities within the U.S. and regions hit by natural disasters to attend the APIC Annual Conference for the first time. Awardees will gain valuable knowledge in infection prevention and control, learn from leaders in the field, and gain exposure to the latest products.
Applicants must be: (1) Working in the U.S.; (2) Working in an Underserved Area/Population as designated by HRSA as having too few primary care providers, high infant mortality, high poverty or a high elderly population; (3) APIC Member; and (4) First-time APIC Annual Conference attendee.
Awardees will receive: (1) Travel to APIC 2020, (2) Hotel, (3) Full conference registration, (4) Onsite recognition at APIC 2020, and (5) Special ribbon.
Deadline to apply: February 14, 2020
Link to Apply: https://apic.org/annual-conference-travel-grant/